Vertex are currently supporting the Network and Infrastructure (N&I) division of PTA who are responsible for the management and maintenance of PTA’s railway infrastructure, ensuring the business manages its physical assets as efficiently as possible throughout its life cycle. Providing technical audits across Signalling & Telecoms, Track, Civils and Facilities asset classes to meet PTA’s organisational goals.
- Detailed assessment of current practices
- Assessment of operational activities (planning and execution) for both maintenance and minor renewals, benchmarked from Infrastructure Managers (IMs) globally and aligned with ISO9001:2015 and ISO55001 principles
- Technical audit, standards and process review across all asset classes
- Provide advice to strengthen and enhance asset management and maintenance capabilities
- Development of standards and process aligned with the operational signalling systems which include design, construction, and maintenance of signalling and level crossing warning safety systems
- Onsite verification